- September 12, 2018
- Solar Panels Add Returns to Your Wallet
How can a homeowner potentially eliminate their electricity bill?
- September 4, 2018
- Meet the People: Tim Terman
- August 27, 2018
- Design, Color, and Children in Education and Healthcare Environments
Designers intentionally choose colors to promote calming and healing environments in education and healthcare spaces accessed by children.
- August 21, 2018
- A Middle Ground: Connecting Suburban to Urban
It's predicted that within the next five years, 20-25% of America's shopping malls will close. How could we redesign those spaces into multi-use developments to benefit our communities?
- August 13, 2018
- Interns Research Emerging Technology
How could various emerging technologies further the skill sets of DC's design team? Learn more from our summer interns.
- August 6, 2018
- Celebrating City Culture through Interactive Architecture
The integration of interactive architecture, whether it be murals, sculptures, water features, or exhibits, will create a cohesive identity to Fort Wayne and unite the community and its professionals in continued efforts of thoughtful design.
- July 30, 2018
- Internet of Things - Bluetooth Mesh
The "Internet of Things” encompasses the interconnectivity of every day electronic devices. Through complex electrical signaling, your smart devices could realize a communication path between one another to do some amazing things.
- July 16, 2018
- Creativity and Community
DC volunteers spent the weekend with the Three Rivers Festival Chalk Walk and Egg Drop competitions!
- July 2, 2018
- Revisiting the Old Stomping Grounds
Electrical Engineer Cooper Hill shares his experience working on his alma mater, Adams Central.
- May 21, 2018
- Lack of Safe Water Inspires Design Project
A DC electrical engineering intern details his Senior Design Project from his last year at IPFW, where he and a team designed a Water Kiosk prototype aimed to help people tasked with collecting safe drinking water to do so safely and with minimal travel time.
- May 14, 2018
- Electrical Engineering Shines at LightFair
Last week's LightFair International conference was not only valuable to DC's electrical engineers to stay aware of industry trends, but allows them to bond and continue to build themselves as a team.
- May 2, 2018
- Higher Education: Building Community Relevance
How are colleges and universities meeting the challenge of declining student enrollment?
- April 25, 2018
- Our Administrative Team: the Backbone of DC
- April 23, 2018
- Interior Finishes Enhance Healing
The shift in the interior design approach in healthcare facilities is allowing what used to be a typically sterile and clinical environment to move into warm, inviting, and enjoyable spaces for providers and patients.