- November 16, 2017
- Staying Current on Sustainability and High Performance Buildings
While LEED has been around for over a decade, there is still so much to learn about green building in our ever-evolving industry.
- October 30, 2017
- Meet the People: Kevin Scully
- October 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Healthcare Spaces
We've served many healthcare clients over the last 25 years.
- October 19, 2017
- I Design Schools. Today, I was Principal.
Architect Jeremiah Hatfield experiences education firsthand as Principal for a Day at Lane Middle School.
- August 23, 2017
- Design Collaborative Named Among Industry's Best in PSMJ's 2017 Circle of Excellence
- August 17, 2017
- DC Welcomes Steve Staley!
Steve Staley joins Design Collaborative's Business Development team.
- July 24, 2017
- Design Collaborative Wins Illuminating Engineering Society Illumination Awards
- July 10, 2017
- People-First Workplaces
People-first workplaces allow teams to achieve their purpose and help staff perform at a higher level. That, in turn, leads to an increase in the overall performance and profits of the organization.
- June 25, 2017
- DC25: We ♥ Fort Wayne
Downtown Fort Wayne is thriving and growing more each and every year. We’re proud to play a small role in this growth, and be located in the heart of a city where momentum like this is not only possible, but encouraged.
- June 9, 2017
- Welcome to Electric Works!
What was once the General Electric campus will soon be completely transformed into Electric Works. The redevelopment will give new life to the historic buildings, currently in a state of urban decay.
- May 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Higher Education Spaces
We've served many higher education clients over the last 25 years.
- April 25, 2017
- DC25: Work Hard. Have Fun.
As long as we've existed, we've been having fun as a team. Coming to work can be fun when you love what you do.
- April 24, 2017
- Meet the People: Craig Scully
- April 10, 2017
- Confronting the Challenges Facing Small, Private Colleges
Demographics, economics, regulatory changes, and structural challenges are four critical issues affecting small, private higher education institutions today.