- July 24, 2017
- Design Collaborative Wins Illuminating Engineering Society Illumination Awards
- July 10, 2017
- People-First Workplaces: Part I
People-first workplaces allow teams to achieve their purpose and help staff perform at a higher level. That, in turn, leads to an increase in the overall performance and profits of the organization.
- June 25, 2017
- DC25: We ♥ Fort Wayne
Downtown Fort Wayne is thriving and growing more each and every year. We’re proud to play a small role in this growth, and be located in the heart of a city where momentum like this is not only possible, but encouraged.
- June 9, 2017
- Welcome to Electric Works!
What was once the General Electric campus will soon be completely transformed into Electric Works. The redevelopment will give new life to the historic buildings, currently in a state of urban decay.
- May 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Higher Education Spaces
We've served many higher education clients over the last 25 years.
- April 25, 2017
- DC25: Work Hard. Have Fun.
As long as we've existed, we've been having fun as a team. Coming to work can be fun when you love what you do.
- April 24, 2017
- Meet the People: Craig Scully
- April 10, 2017
- Confronting the Challenges Facing Small, Private Colleges
Demographics, economics, regulatory changes, and structural challenges are four critical issues affecting small, private higher education institutions today.
- March 25, 2017
- DC25: More Than a Name
After 25 years in business, it’s hard not to look back and reminisce a bit.
- March 13, 2017
- Interior Design Creates the Aesthetic of a Space
What is an interior designer responsible for in the life of a project?
- March 20, 2017
- Five Steps to a Successful Project
What can you do to ensure a project's success?
- February 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Workplaces
We've served many corporate clients over the last 25 years.
- February 22, 2017
- Design Collaborative named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Indiana
- February 20, 2017
- Meet the People: Terry Wagner