- January 17, 2017
- Understanding Energy Incentives and Rebates
Everyone wants to save energy in their buildings. Many projects, including new buildings and renovations, qualify for energy incentives or rebates.
- September 20, 2016
- Is Your Building Losing Its Cool?
If your chiller system is inefficient, imbalanced, or at the end of its service life, it’s costing you money.
- August 3, 2016
- 5 Ways LED Lighting Is Changing Your Life
Do you have LED lighting in your building? It’s saving you money, right? Did you know it’s also impacting your health?
- May 26, 2016
- CMS Adopts 2012 NFPA Life Safety Code: What you need to know
The changes are official. Let's make sure you know all ten of the major changes for your healthcare facility.
- April 25, 2016
- "Big Dream" Project Wins BCA Excellence in Construction Award
- April 28, 2016
- Technology in Architecture
The integration of technology and design is the next evolution of architecture, but what makes this new endeavor exciting is the impact it will have beyond architects, engineers, and interior designers.
- April 6, 2016
- Building Assessments: The SMART Way
- April 12, 2016
- Meet the People: Ron Dick
- February 29, 2016
- Double or Triple: A Case Study for Triple-Pane Windows in Student Housing
- February 19, 2016
- Meet the People: Pat Pasterick
- February 2, 2016
- Budget Face-off: Construction Cost vs. Energy Savings
- January 11, 2016
- Top 5 Possible Changes in the 2012 NFPA Life Safety Code
What's new and how can these changes affect your healthcare facility?
- December 21, 2015
- Baker Named Partner at Design Collaborative
Jason Baker was named partner at DC, while four other individuals were promoted to leadership-level roles.
- September 11, 2014
- DC Millenial Making a Difference
Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly has named architect Nathan Woods as one of 2014's Millenials Making a Difference in Fort Wayne.