- From Strip Mall to an Eden: The Creation of ALEC Headquarters
Working with Abbott Laboratories Employee Credit Union(ALEC), DC designed a new space that emphasized ALEC's devotion and support of their members.
- 4 Common Alternative Energy Types in Higher Education (and their Pros and Cons)
A closer look at different types of alternative energy and how they can benefit a college or university.
- The COVID-19 Connection: How We Can Help Our Communities
People are coming together to help one another during challenging times, and one way that Design Collaborative is reaching out is by printing 3D face visors for the healthcare and first responder heros.
- The Fighting Irish are Bleeding Gold, Blue and GREEN
Design Collaborative worked with the University of Notre Dame to add another green roof building to the campus, completing the roof of nearly 80,000 square feet in 2018.
- The Solar Solution
Does it make sense to add solar power to your design plans? Design Collaborative explores using solar power as a back up source for Statewide Federal Credit Union's disaster recovery site.
- WFH: Pros & Cons from the Pros
Find out some lessons learned from working at home, and get an inside look at the Design Collaborative team’s remote workspaces.
- Design Collaborative: Firm News
Read about new hires, company and project news, awards, and more.
- How to Thrive in a Changing Work Environment: DC's Remote Work Approach
"Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Sharing a Smile: A New Workspace for Pizza Hut® of Fort Wayne
- What does COVID-19 mean for the Future of Retail Banking?
- A Park for the Community: Promenade Park
- How to Increase College & University Enrollment: The WELL Building Standard
Curious about how the "wellness" of your building can affect student enrollment and retention? Dive in...
- Project Spotlight: Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center
- Meet the People: Bill Ledger
- January 23, 2020
- Worth its Weight in Air: How Do You Choose an HVAC System for Your Building?
When designing a new building, air quality and temperature are very important features! How are the correct systems chosen to make sure that a structure has the right heating and cooling?