- April 12, 2016
- Meet the People: Ron Dick
- April 6, 2016
- Building Assessments: The SMART Way
- February 29, 2016
- Double or Triple: A Case Study for Triple-Pane Windows in Student Housing
- February 19, 2016
- Meet the People: Pat Pasterick
- February 2, 2016
- Budget Face-off: Construction Cost vs. Energy Savings
- January 11, 2016
- Top 5 Possible Changes in the 2012 NFPA Life Safety Code
What's new and how can these changes affect your healthcare facility?
- December 21, 2015
- Baker Named Partner at Design Collaborative
Jason Baker was named partner at DC, while four other individuals were promoted to leadership-level roles.
- September 11, 2014
- DC Millenial Making a Difference
Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly has named architect Nathan Woods as one of 2014's Millenials Making a Difference in Fort Wayne.