- January 14, 2019
- Kelsey Rowe and Nathan Woods Named Associate Partners
Eight people have been promoted as we begin 2019.
- January 7, 2019
- Meet the People: Jeremiah Hatfield
- December 27, 2018
- 18 for 2018: The Definitive List
2018 has been a great year at Design Collaborative! During its final week, we reflect on 18 opportunities and milestones we’ve shared with our clients, community, and DC staff throughout the year.
- December 17, 2018
- Interns Design an Artists Retreat
Panoramique is a conceptual artists retreat located on the peak of a mountain in Colmar, France. This "inspiration hostel" was a team effort. Learn more from our fall interns.
- December 10, 2018
- What is a Master Plan?
A master plan is a long-term vision reflecting a strategic plan, and should be driven by a mission statement and a vision to clearly define what drives it.
- December 3, 2018
- Meet the People: Ryan Birkey
- November 26, 2018
- Environmental Graphics Bring Brands to Life
Graphic design is typically thought of as business cards and brochures. But it really does subtlety impact everything that you experience on a daily basis.
- November 19, 2018
- Five Design Predictions for Retail Bank Branches in 2019
What customer experiences do financial institutions want customers to have when they step inside their branches?
- November 12, 2018
- Good Design is Good Business
Good design finds a way to navigate all its unique challenges and incredible opportunities to create a sum that is greater than all its parts. Here, we explore this idea through Multi-Family Housing design.
- November 5, 2018
- Meet the People: Zhurong Qian
- October 29, 2018
- Design Considerations for Student Housing
To create a successful design for higher education student housing spaces, our Higher Education studio has identified the items that need to be addressed.
- October 19, 2018
- Construction Engineer Becomes Principal for a Day
Principal for a Day program is an eye opening experience into the daily routine of the elementary schools that we design.