- Touchless Environment in a Physical World: The Workplace of the Future
- How to Promote Safe Electrical Systems
- Niswonger Performing Arts Center Breaks Ground
- Preview of Manchester University's New Athletic Stadium
- 7 Shocking Before and After Architecture Photos
Design Collaborative renovated office and lab space for BAE Systems, and the transformation is unbelievable.
- Can Nature Change Your Work Environment for the Better?
Biophilia simply put is “the humankind’s innate biological connection with nature”. There is a wide pool of evidence proving positive outcomes stemming from biophilic design. Studies that show those who experience these spaces may feel the benefit of lower blood pressure, a lower heart rate, expedited healing, and improved cognitive performance (Terrapin Bright Green, 2012)
- HVAC, COVID-19, and the Workplace
An HVAC system can play a critical role in providing a healthy building for everyone that occupies the space, ultimately creating a safer environment to work in.
- Survey: The Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Institutions
- 3 Interior Design Considerations for Healthcare Environments During COVID-19
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Pizza Hut® of Fort Wayne's New Headquarters
- How to Plan a Building Addition/Renovation for Your College or University
- The City on a Hill: Fort Wayne Rescue Mission
Design Collaborative partnered with The Fort Wayne Rescue Mission to build a new facility that will improve the lives of homeless individuals in Fort Wayne.