- April 24, 2017
- Meet the People: Craig Scully
- March 13, 2017
- Interior Design Creates the Aesthetic of a Space
What is an interior designer responsible for in the life of a project?
- March 25, 2017
- DC25: More Than a Name
After 25 years in business, it’s hard not to look back and reminisce a bit.
- March 20, 2017
- Five Steps to a Successful Project
What can you do to ensure a project's success?
- February 13, 2017
- Bank on Design: Five Trends Shaping the Architecture of Financial Institutions
Today's financial institutions are designed to meet the changing needs of customers, branding, technology, staffing, and programming.
- February 22, 2017
- Design Collaborative named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Indiana
- February 25, 2017
- DC25: A Snapshot of People-First Workplaces
We've served many corporate clients over the last 25 years.
- February 6, 2017
- Moontopia: An Out of this World Challenge
Designing for live, work, and play on the moon.
- February 20, 2017
- Meet the People: Terry Wagner
- January 25, 2017
- DC25: Celebrating 25 Years of Design
Twenty-five years later, our mission remains to improve people's worlds.
- January 9, 2017
- Design Collaborative Wins American Institute of Architects Fort Wayne Design Award
- January 17, 2017
- Understanding Energy Incentives and Rebates
Everyone wants to save energy in their buildings. Many projects, including new buildings and renovations, qualify for energy incentives or rebates.
- September 20, 2016
- Is Your Building Losing Its Cool?
If your chiller system is inefficient, imbalanced, or at the end of its service life, it’s costing you money.
- August 3, 2016
- 5 Ways LED Lighting Is Changing Your Life
Do you have LED lighting in your building? It’s saving you money, right? Did you know it’s also impacting your health?